423-401-8115 • Get Directions
Health and Safety Guidelines
*Please do NOT attend classes if:
-you have felt ill, or had a fever or cough within the last 5 days
-if the above applies to any member in your household
-if you or any member of your household has been exposed to anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 within the last 14 days
1. Please remove your shoes when entering the studio, and sanitize your hands.
2. All students will be required to sign an updated Waiver and Release form.
3. Yoga Students: Please bring your own yoga mat. You will also be asked to disinfect your props after each class.
4. Boutique: Please do not try on any clothing.
5. Your instructor will sign you into your class.
6. Please stay within the marked areas on the floor during your class.
7. Please do not congregate inside the studio before or after class.
8. Everyone is asked to disinfect the restroom with provided spray after each use.
9. Please bring your own water. The water cooler will not be available.
10. Mask wearing will be optional during class.
-Canessa, MAC student since 2015
We will be re-opening July 6th!
We will be offering in-studio classes starting the week of July 6th!
See our Schedule and Registration pages for more info!
We look forward to seeing you soon!
-MAC Director and Instructors
Copyright © Movement Arts Collective. All rights reserved.
-Angela, MAC student since 2014
"It took me 30 years to find a safe place to dance. Thank you, MAC."
Each of our dance, yoga and movement classes are designed to meet your needs, no matter where you are in your movement journey. Our welcoming studio will make you feel at home the moment you walk in, from the comfortable lobby to our friendly, knowledgeable instructors.
Welcome to your new movement home!
"Becoming a MAC yoga student has been one of the best decisions I've made for myself. I always leave better than I came."
Our performance troupe, Veridian Bellydance, and student troupe, Emerald Hips Student Troupe, are both available to perform at community festivals, fundraisers, weddings and other area events. Our sets can be customized to fit your event. Contact us for rates, availability and booking information.
Photo by Stephanie Kaloi Photography
Our American Fusion style bellydance classes are a fun and upbeat way to discover what your body can DO! Not only will you learn a new way to move, you will discover a newfound appreciation for your body! Classes for every level of dancer and our beginner classes are for TRUE beginners! We start literally from step one. All bodies welcomed and embraced!
423-401-8115 • 3813 Dayton Blvd, Red Bank, TN, United States
All of our yoga classes are designed to be accessible and approachable for all bodies. Our qualified and welcoming instructors will show how yoga can work for your body. From Beginner's Yoga to Gentle Flow, you're sure to find the class that's right for you. Our body positive approach to movement is an empowering way to start your movement journey.
Click here to find the right yoga class for you!